I donated blood for the first time in over 10 years this week. It was a bittersweet experience for me. I felt good helping others but drew the short straw when it came to who got the nurse who didn't seem to know what she was doing...I should have known when she walked in the room in scrubs with dogs and cats on them that I was in trouble!
Day one
Day 5
He was also (as you can see above) in serious need of a haircut. Past experiences led us to believe that it would be another tear-filled 20 minutes, but Graeme proved us wrong by sitting very still and keeping the stylist entertained the whole time! We think he finally understands what to expect now and it went really well. He liked wearing the cape and blowing bubbles and watching Mickey Mouse on TV.
He didn't mind the sucker or the sticker at the end, either!
The weather has been ah-mazing here the couple of weeks so we ventured out to a lake not to far from our house and went for a walk. Matt and I definitely needed the exercise and Graeme loved riding in his wagon and seeing all of the puppies and boats!
0 comments:
Post a Comment