The reason we haven't posted lately is because there hasn't been a lot going on in our lives....or we are going to use that as an excuse regardless.
We just returned from a fantastic trip to California. Our original purpose for going to the sunshine state was to see the Gophers play at USC, but turned into a trip to see a the Padres play at Dodger Stadium in L.A., the 49ers play the Chargers in San Diego, and the Twins play at Anaheim stadium. All of the games/venues were great. I would say USC's game day experience rivals that of Madison. The Gophers put forth a good effort in the second half, but came up just short losing 19-17.
Anywho, on to what you probably really care about...Graemebo's new tricks...
"Walking"...
And planning sneak attacks on Sims...
Sims is so good with Graeme, Graeme really beats on Sims.
I think I will go grab a snack before bed. Should I have chips and cheese, or perhaps that little boy on the bottom shelf...
Thanks again to our parents for helping watch Graeme while we were gone and helping with our vacation so that we had a little time to relax!

0 comments:
Post a Comment