Meanwhile, Toni and Kim were on their way to our house for the following events. Uncle Chris watched Graeme while the girls attended a Women's Expo at Aveda's HQ in Blaine. There were several vendors hawking their wears as well as massage, facial and hair styling stations. Here I am post-facial. How do I look?
After hitting up the styling station we collected our bag of free Aveda products and headed out. We spent the rest of the afternoon at Chris and Meg's. Matt's family has a lot of March birthdays. Matt, Chris and their Uncle Steve all celebrated between the 18th and and the 24th. We decided to have a joint dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Our party was so big (13 people!) that they split us up between two tables. We had a chance to catch up with Liz and Patrick, who met Graeme for the first time that night. I think they got along fine!
Graeme and Patrick, fast friends
Graeme and Liz
Birthday boy #1 (and Brynn!)
Birthday boys 2 & 3 (and Grace!)
Today we were lazy. It's the first Sunday in many weeks that Matt hasn't worked. It was nice. Graeme and Matt spent some quality time together and like most days, Graeme worked on his modeling portfolio.
Oh yeah, he also practiced holding his own bottle today!
2 comments:
Yeah, Graeme!!! Hold that bottle;) It will make life soooo much easier:) And thank you for not posting my pre-facial pic;)
Haha, I would have, but didn't have an 'after' to follow it up with.
Post a Comment