| Colosseum Bar at Caesars |
Monday, December 20, 2010
And we're back!
Hi, remember us? We started a blog a few months ago and then dropped off the face of the earth? Yeah, that's us. Good news—we're back and have all sorts of things to share. Hang on tight, we've got some serious make up blogging to do.
Let's go back in time to early November. Matt, Kendra, Paul and I spent a long weekend in Las Vegas to celebrate our birthdays. I figured it being my golden birthday (30 on the 30th, EEK!) it needed to be celebrated in style. We stayed at the Monte Carlo and spent a good portion of the weekend gambling, eating, drinking, watching sports and repeating. Highlights included free gambling money from the casino for our birthdays which we immediately lost, live music and all the head we could handle at Dick's Last Resort at Excalibur (a cleverly named beer special), dinner on the balcony at LAVO, a mysterious but delicious Asian restaurant at Caesar's and being able to sit poolside in November. Graeme stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Woode and did great! It was from this point on that he decided to sleep through the night...perhaps my parents should tap into the sleepless baby market for some extra cash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where does Kendra work? I swear she looks like someone in a TV commercial
That's totally her! She was in an M&I bank commercial awhile back. She actually works somewhere else now, but you were not mistaken!
DUDE! That's been driving me nuts for forever. I knew I knew her, but I couldn't remember HOW I knew her;)
Quit talking about me....Just Kidding! I'm so glad you're back in the blog world...our blog missed yours!
Post a Comment